We have several positions available for skilled and qualified Installers / Movers / Technicians.
Installers/Movers/Technicians will perform installation of modular systems furniture and office furniture, as well as corporate relocations and moves. Work performance is centrally dispatched from our Ashland headquarters, but may take place anywhere throughout the State of Virginia and/or Mid-Atlantic region.
– With the ability to lift 50+ pounds and work standing for several hours at a time.
– Well-groomed and neat. Clothing must be clean and appropriate to a professional environment – pants must be belted, no oversized, stained or torn clothing permitted.
– Installers may be called upon to work daytime, evening, and/or weekend hours.
– In order to meet our customer’s deadlines, you may be required to work beyond a standard 40 hour week.
– Many of our projects are performed out of town and require overnight and sometimes long-term stays (lodging and per diem provided).
– Installers and movers will be assigned specific duties on any given day and will be expected to stay on task unless otherwise directed.
–Use is ONLY permitted during designated breaks.
– But not required if you meet all other standards.
5401 Lewis Road, Suite A
Sandston, VA 23150
Toll Free: 800.728. 7874
Washington Metro Location:
137 National Plaza, Ste 300
National Harbor, MD 20745
Warehouse – Installations
Download Our Brochure
Visit Client Portal